Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Still Hate The Eternal Tower...


But then why does everyone (including myself) keeping coming back to it? The answer: some of us are completists and want to get all titles and some of us have a particular weapon or item they want that only the Eternal Tower drops (in my case, the Emperor Axeon). That's right, I have finished the Eternal Tower on Super Hard today. It's still annoying to do...especially from all the times I died from the Force Mothers (the most frequent mother that spawned) and the rooms with Arks and Blaze Helions with no 4-way Flozir ready to go. All I wanted was an Emperor Axeon and I didn't get one. I have three other players though offering me an Emperor Axeon though and I'm going to take advantage of that (YAY!). That's all I really have to say for this post.